Personal Progress Development

                                  Personal Progress Development


   About PPD

Personal Progress is one of the best things that has come into our life. 
It kind've gives you a deeper understanding of the gospel. 
I think Personal Progress is one of the best parts of Young Peoples.

we have learned a lot from Personal Progress. It has strengthened our testomony in many different ways. 
It's helped us become a better person and made us realise what a blessing this gosple is.

Personal Progress is not a program that is separate and apart from your life. It is a tool that you can use to draw closer to Heavenly Father and our Savior, serve others, be anxiously engaged in good works, learn leadership skills, develop relationships with others, and prepare for temple covenants. Personal Progress helps each young woman who participates develop daily righteous routines and holy habits. When you do small things consistently, they become part of who you are and they change you. It really is “by small and simple things are great things brought to pass”

  
   

Why Personal Progress?

      Personal Progress helps you develop values that prepare you and mold       your character so that you can fulfill your divine potential.

         1. Because It Can Change the World
    2. Because It Can Change You
    3. Because You’re So Busy
    4.Because It Leads You to the Temple
    5. Because It Can Help You Reach Your Dreams

        Benefits of Personal Development

       


                  

          1. Discovering your Life Purpose

            2. Empowerment
          3. Motivation
          4. Goal-setting
          5. Positive Attitudes and Beliefs
          6. Happiness
          7. Relationships

             Peoples Say about PPD

1. 
I love Personal Progress. It is fun and Spiritual. I enjoy it. I've learned many new things. I enjoy setting and accomplishing new goals. I've learned and I'm still learning about my Individual Worth. Personal Progress helps me strive to make new goals and improve things I didn't know I needed to improve on. I enjoy doing Personal Progress by myself, with my leaders, with girls from my young women classroom, with my Mom, and with my Dad. I'm so thankful for Personal Progress. I look forward to doing more projects and experiences.

2.
I love personal progress so much and it has strenthened my testimony so much. It has prepared me so much for my furture role as a righteous wife and mother. It has strenthened my testimony of the scriptures and how they truly testify of Christ.

3.
I love doing Personal Progress it has helped me grow a stronger testimony and has helped me finally read the Book of Mormon 3 times all the way through. It has helped me be a better person. It has also helped me learn about myself and others. I hope all you Young Women will do it and cherish the memories and grasp the experience. I am 15 and I am doing it for the 2nd time. It is really easy to do and it will help grow your testimony. So I encourage you all to do it.
   
                     






Everything in the Personal Progress program
 leads you to the holy temples.



Comments

  1. mcn colour selection is awesome. Background colour white is very beautiful��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veththaiku theva sunnampu mavane.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely written.. good luck with all the future articles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Important points are highlighted with different colours 🤣👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good bro. Make many like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I realized after reading this article is,Personal progress helps us to set your mind on the ultimate goal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mc.. Naan PDP( Personal development progress) thaan kelvi paddu irukkan.. PPD ippathaanda kelvi parran... So u a clever boy mc...keep it up... Da. U will achieve ur goal as soon as possible in ur future .. God bless you da mc..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey well done bro.... nice article....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome work dude. Nice to see the clarity in your way of writing.. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh.. Software engineer enguratha kaatithaada.. But English????

    ReplyDelete
  13. master of se........ Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice to see .gd luck.keep going 😆💪

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Barter Puzzle

Beauty Of UOK